***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Jonkoping, Sweden

Friday, August 31, 2007

Jonkoping, Sweden

In a land where match sticks is originated from. Jonkoping, Sweden. Well, I must say after staying here for about a week, there is really nothing much fascinating other than the nature which I really love it. It brings back fond memories of my exchange in NZ.
Look at me, master chef at work again. Remember the saying from rat-ta-too-e... "anyone can cook". Meatballs just like the ones from Ikea, but made by me...
There is the 2nd largest lake in Sweden here. I must warn you that the lake is ridiculously big, because I can never see the other side of it. Lotsa natures, and nice flowers around. Supposedly summer now, but I’m behaving as if we are in the midst of winter. Sometimes can dress down, the rest of the time, dress like a dumpling. The weather here is even worst than a girl’s mood, it changes as and when without any notice. So I’m getting pretty used to all the PMS mood swings of all the girls as compared to this stupid weather. Alright, for every bad thing, it comes with a good thing, and the good thing is that it is ridiculously SUNNY today, and I’m going out to play now….

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home