***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Fried rice

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fried rice

Finally have the luxury of tasting nice fried nice, cooked by chef innoc3nt. I'm so happy that I finally get to eat rice. Rice make me high, i dunno why. Not that I dun eat rice here, but I consume rice like 3-4 times a week here, without carbo, it makes me weak. And also, I'm thrilled how I finally get to cook rice to the right level and fried it to the right texture and colour.

First time cooking fried rice in Mexico, especially when the rice I used is Mexican rice. The last time I cooked was the day before I left Toroa in NZ. It was good, I can cook up to 6 times of fried rice, and it will be enough for me since it will be exactly a month before I complete my stay in this house.

The RICE just made my day, and especially so bcoz is send from SG with love.

Boring day because I have to stay at home to do my papers, i regretted not being discipline and determined enough to finish in one day, when realistically it can be done. Just not showing motivation, especially when the studying mentality is not there. Nevertheless, I aimed to finish my first draft by tonight. God, give me strength.

Sad news: My friend in SG lost 1.2k in her wallet. Yeah, i noe what u gonna ask, wth is 1.2k doing in the wallet. That was my reaction to. Is funny how I can even think this way because when I was in sec.3 I lost 1.2k too and it was in my wallet. Funny thing, and yes, you guys gonna ask again wth is that amt doing in my wallet rite? U see, i'm someone who doesn't like to have $$$ in my wallet, but it was those days that I was being mr. nice guy and collected money for class tshirt for my teacher and my teacher left the school early. So bo bian, have to carry that amt with me. I went with my frenz to arcade, and I'm not someone who usually fancy arcade, but bcoz my frenz went, so i follow suit. And my wallet was stolen. Made a police report and my mum and my teacher wanted to help me with the 1.2k. It was so sweet of them, but I choose to repay via my savings. :( I valued this lesson alot, always take good care of your stuff, if u lose it, u gotta pay the shit out of it. Oh well, nevertheless, i pray that some kind soul will return the money to her, even if it is just $1, at least we know that there are kind people out there.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home