***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Funny twist of fate

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Funny twist of fate

After for almost a decade, someone that I have least expected sent me an msn msg. And I was so shocked, even though the person is on my msn for the past few years, but never did the person initiated any chats.

Obviously, as usual, when people start coming to you, obviously they need help. Hahaha, but at least I this person is not that bad, because the person was in some kind of fix....

Well, the story is this, it is by rare chance that 4 different people who do not really know each other and happened to be very important to me at some point of my life were involved in a situation. Unfortunately, I wasn't involve, even if I'm, i'm taking the supporting role.

Can u imgaine how small this world is. It never did really strike me until I was walking to school and thought about what my friend told me. And realized that 4 out of the 5 person involved are my close friends who do not have any idea of each other's existence.

This is kinda sad story. In fact, I seriously dunno what some of them are thinking in this story. Complications and confusions, I shall stay out of these. I guess by minding my own biz iz the best thing to do. I shall let the forces of nature solve this mystery for them, even though I think I know the whole story really well. Oh well, god has his plans. Live it....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home