***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: 2 months from now...

Monday, October 23, 2006

2 months from now...

...I will be in Japan. Preparing for xmas there. Really hope it is going to be awesome man. Xmas away from SG again. Most of the exchange students are rushing back home for xmas, and I'm again staying away from home for xmas. Well, this time is totally not by CHOICE. Can't get tix to go bac for xmas, and have to spend like 8 days in Japan. Sux rite? Even though, I'm like a seasoned solo traveller, nothing beats the warmth of your friends, families and your love ones around you in the time of Feliz Nevidad.

This week have been really slow and I attended a private party again. This time is Ale's birthday, they had a surprise for her. And this guy that I just got to know taught me some cool salsa moves, I really love salsa man!!!

Computer has been running really slow, and my work rate is seriously affected. Now, I need rush my term paper. How? I figure that I'm not the worst person around to be faced by datelines.

It is my weekly rountine to read like 40 over of my friends' blogs, I read some of them during the week though, this is how weird. You get to stay contact with people's life through something online....it somehow losses the intimacy of how things are suppose to be.

Well, faithfully reading everyone's blog and I realize all my friends are not having the best time of their lives. Haha, because everyone is complaining about school work, how the break last week wasn't really break.

I'm sure jia jia you ben nan nian de jing (every house have their problems). But also, I'm sure that life is beautiful. Is just a matter of how u live it and how you want it to be. Though, some might argue how situation doesn't allow them to live it the way they want it. But I think the word "freewill" helps to solve every damn situation. At least this is true for me...

Been on a movie marathon everyday last week. I borrowed like 18 DVDs from Claudia, and only manage to finish one third. How I wish I can just spend one day doing nothing and watching DVDs. I just love movies man....

Ok, enough of slacking, and time to get my act together. Need to rush my term paper, because I'm returning all my borrowed books to the library tml.

And next week will be going for my first mexican wedding, it is gonna be awesome.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home