***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Another interesting lesson in life

Monday, October 23, 2006

Another interesting lesson in life

Learn something new today, the good thing is from other people, so it is quite good.

Remember Veronika, that girl who went with me and Lech to Guanajuato last week? She is like the girl who strictly keeps faithful to her boyfriend while being on exchange, whereas other exchange students around her are going 'wild'. Well, her life took a twist last week when her bf in Czech asked for a break up.

I have seen so many breaking ups since Feb when I was having my exchange in NZ. It is always sad because couples dun keep the faith or choose the other easy way out. Arguements start to arise, and trust starts to decline, with communication made almost impossible and physcial prescene is zero, how is it possible to maintain.

My lesson learn in this story is not about LDR, but more on her reaction to it. While attending mass last week during the wedding, I asked her if she attends mass since she is too a catholic, but she said only on Xmas. That makes it once a year. Well, I'm not questioning like what kinda catholic she is...

But just this week, when she told me that she broke off with her boyfriend, she asked me to bring her my church to pray. As much as I want to, but my church only opens when there is a mass, unlike the rest of the "commercial churches" in the center of every state.

I'm happy that she remembers God when times are getting hard, but it is so sad to know that you only want to share your saddness with him and not your happiness. Not that I know her prayer life or anyting, but I'm it kinda sux when you kow your friend comes to you only when he/she is down. And when they are enjoying their time of their life, you are most conveniently forgotten.

Well, I have plenty of such friends, especially when those who message/email you out of the blue and "Hi, how are you? Do you happen to have this? or You free to meet up, i need someone to talk to." They only 'think' about you when you are able to help them out in a way or another. Sometimes you just feel that you are like a contigency to that person. It sux, believe me.

Now you know how God feels when you only turn to him when you need strength.

To all my friends and love ones, none of you are forgotten in anyway, there is always time for everything. Let us have a great reunion in year 2007 when I'm back in SG. N for my amigos all over the world, trust me that we will meet AGAIN, rest assure that. =)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home