***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Finally...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Finally...

...I got a good shit. Have been constipating or at least feel constipated for the past few days. Shitting is always good. Bull shitting is even betta. =p

Just came back from one of my class and I heard one of the most brilliant and craziest thing ever...

The following is typed according to what I translated from the spoken spanish of my group mate to me...

Do not have to worry about the Business plan. I will take care of it. I havealready covered every aspect and just leave all the work to the us. (And they have done a great amount of research because they even called up national boards, omg) We will try to give the both of you (Nydia and myself) as minimal work as possible, you guys are exchange students, and you guys should experience and enjoy your stay in mexico, do not worry about the project. And for the parts that you are suppose to be doing, if you cannot finish, just give to us, and we will do the rest.


I cannot believe what I heard, and especially when I have 2 very eventful incidents with 2 other groups i worked with here. Hahaha, and I remb saying yest that i met the minority, and now I'm beginnign to meet the majority. Woo hoo...finally, a chance for me to free ride and feel good about it. Knowing the fact that at the end of the day, I will get good marks for my project, because that guy is quite a nerd. Yeah.

Now I have to start making sense out of the senseless risk management. All are in spanish, i hope god give me the gift of translating all these into sense for me...good luck to me.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home