***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I remembered posting a 96hours a day entry sometime in the early part of this year. Now, there is even a research done that alot of people have 43hours a day. hahaha....

looking at the article, Mexicans has 46hours a day. hahaha....

so what does your maths tell u. that i used to have 96hours a day in a 43hours a day place, so now im in a 46hours place, I'm quite sure that I have more than 100hours a day. =p

The fact and the good thing is that I manage to finish reading 6 chapters of my test for next tuesday today so I do not have to worry when I come back, I also finished my presentation today and I finished my mid term essay today because I will not be around to hand in on friday.

Now, u dun need an idoit to tell u that me having 100 over hours a day is TRUE. =)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home