***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: I admit, I'm dirty

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I admit, I'm dirty

haha, was thinking about how much my mum used to scream at me to bathe whem i come home everytime in sg. Thinking abt how dirty I'm. Those were the days, now I have excuse to bathe only in the morning because the weather is cold here, and u do not sweat so much like in back home.

then last time when i was younger, i was like so particular abt cleanliness, and got veri lazie when i got older. i learnt from my good friends, kester and mark that jeans do not need to be washed. When i was young, i felt so bad that I did not wash my jeans for 2 weeks, until mark told me that he didn't wash it for 3 months and kester told me he didn't wash it for half a year. haha, and since then, i dun really like to wash my jeans, and i always tell my mum not to wash it. Because if u keep washing, it looks so new, jeans should have the rustic and rugged look den nice mah...hahaa

but got back into my cleanliness habit when i'm overseas. like hygiene needs to be maintain, can't affort to fall sick, coz no one to tke care of me here.

i still remb that so many times after flrball trging, i went bac home and fell asleep without bathing. is so disgusting, but like i mention b4, when i'm sleepy, nothing is gg to stop me from what i want to do in my sleep. even my mum cant do anything to me. hahaha.

those were the days.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home