***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Xalapa, Vera Cruz

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Xalapa, Vera Cruz

The past weekend was a really good one.

I met up with Bianca, an exchange student to Otago last semester with me, and we are neighbours in Toroa. And seeing her again bring about fresh memories about the dazes in NZ. I miss it so much...

This weekend make me realized so much more about live and many many other things....

Was rec'd by Bianac and her mum in the bus terminal late at nite, and they are so nice to put up with me having dinner once i arrive. =p
The house was like half an hour drive away from Xalapa (capital of Vera Cruz). She has two sisters, and her dad is seperated from her mum, so he is not staying with them and the brother is staying in Xalapa. So I am like the only guy in the whole house. =)
Friday, was the eve of Mexico's independence day. She brought me to see the waterfall and we tried one of the best fish in town. It is really very good, and we have some shots of their local alcohol. It can really kill man. :) Didn't really immerse into the celebrations but saw the of the celebrations at night.
Didn't really do much other than traveling round Xalapa and Vera Cruz for the weekends with Bianca and her sister, Teresita.

But what strike me is that her family is really warm and nice. I really feel very welcomed and there is a feeling of love all over the house. Not that other houses have none, but this one is juz very rich...

Her mum, sisters, bro n her is juz so nice. It makes me think twice about having the simplicity of life. Why are we chasing after so many stuff that we probably dun even need them....
The house was modest, thought is on a mountain, and u get to wake up to the meadows and the cows, but the life is so simple and everyone is just so happy to have each other.

I was thinking about so many things I want in life, like a big nice house, with cars, with lotsa n lotsa of money, but what can all this give me? At least these are not the things that I live for in this world....

Love and happiness is something money can't really buy, and i feel it so real over the weekend, and I am looking forward for more of it in the future. At least after this weekend, it gives me greater reason for not wanting to conform to the social norms. And of coz, more excuses to start work one year later. hahaha

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home