***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: my worst experience

Friday, September 15, 2006

my worst experience

Today had my presentation in my one and only English class turn out to be my worst presentation ever in my life. Gosh, i am totally ashamed of it man. Argh...

It all started off with a lousy group mate. I was paired with this girl from mexico, and at first I though, thank God I'm paired with a local and one who will be concern about getting the marks, but boy I was so wrong.

I emailed her like two weeks before our presentation, and she didn't reply to my mail. And it has to take my Prof to mail her like one week before the presentation then she replied and claim her email was spoil. How rubbish, can rec'd prof's but not mine. Then I asked her to do her part over the weekends when I have already done all the necessary write up. She just have to pass me the part and I will do the ppt on Monday.

I only got her part like on Wednesday, the day before the presentation. She is so rubbish. She does all the presentation which was crap, totally not answering the questions and she was telling me that she would get her friend who is a designer to do the ppt, in the end, i didn't know that I was the designer.

I asked her if she is going to cover the questions, she said that she will explain in her presentation which obviously she did not. She just read off her slides. It was so embarrasing. She took my part of the presentation when I have already rehearsed it like 10 times. And she made a mess out from it. Sigh...

At the end in my Prof's office, he said he should have already failed us for not answering the questions, but apparently he said that the presetation was very professional, a good touch with the video, the slides waas impressive and how the conclusion was done in such a natural way by using a picture to sum up the whole presentation.

And all these are done by ME. Even the picture is taken by me...argh, and she stands to get my credit too. In the end, he gave us a 8/10. I dun believe it man. This is so crap...

I'm like totally out of point, but because he thinks we put in lotsa effort and gave us marks for effort, this is so ridiculous.

But at least i stand to prove some of my friends who says content is more impt than packaging wrong. And yes, packaging can influence the desired results....=p

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home