***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Love makes you irrationale

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Love makes you irrationale

Have been sleep typing in my busy busy busy entry. I know i sound kinda funny, but yeah, i do lotsa amazing things when im sleepy or sleeing, those who knows me knows it.

I was suddenly so intrigued by what alot of what my friends do for love.

One of my german friend in Mexico is going back to Italy in Nov during our long break to see her bf even though she will be back just before xmas in Dec.

Another of my friend because of love did so many things that make him look stupid and bad. Now he is like being bombarded by everyone.

I have friends who entered into the depression after falling out of relationships. Some of them took up smoking, some took up excessive drinking and some, just refused to moved on in life, holding back and waiting for something else to happen...

Well, to most people, all these seems rather irrationale, and I'm sure if these people were to look back and think about it, they will feel is irrationale too.

There are so many times that because of love u do so many irrantionale stuff, which is pretty amazing. Even the most clear headed person tends to fall for this when the situation arises.

Dun get me wrong, I'm not saying irrationale is bad, but what I'm trying to say is that sometimes love make u do things u never thought you could do. And with this love, it gives u confidence, or at least something to work towards too.

Irrationale is NOT a BAD thing. You cannot really pin point what is good and what is not. There are allwaiz two sides of a coin. But it is just amazing how much one can go in the name of LOVE~~~~

Just like more than a year ago, i was thinking about what does it means to me by doing the right kind of wrong. Someone told me before, that it is so wrong, but it feels so right. Up till now I'm still trying to figure out what does it mean by this.

haha, dun read too much into things la. I was thinking so much about it when i was lying sick in bed last year in the hospital in bangkok while watching coyote ugly. Then they got this song, the right kind of wrong.

Personally, I want to break up this quote into smaller parts. I figured that the WRONG is actually what the society deem as wrong, not wholly how I will think about it. And the RIGHT part, is something that you know that you will not have any regrets doing it. So I truly believe in the right kind of wrong... But first, u muz haf the guts to do it...

Alright, I'm still quite dumbstruck when my friend is actually going bac for one week when she is actually going bac the next month just to see the bf. That is so....to others, it is sweet, to me, it is a total waste of $$$.

And to my "friend" who is like causing so much of hell out there to so many people. I dun think u are reading this, bcoz i dun think u haf my blog lah, BUT one thing that I really believe that at your so call situation, the best thing to do is to let her go and move on with life lah. Just like the lyrics in Heaven Knows, "if u really love her, u gotta set her free, even when now she is gone, i will still carry on..."

And yes, BE A MAN.

Gosh, speaking about love, i just love everyone around me, even those who fails to be efficient in doing projects. hahaha. bcoz each and everyone of u complete the jigsaw in my life.

There are many many wonderful pple that I had, seems to disappear. Maybe they are just busy or maybe they enter the into the next chapter of their lives. But whatever is it, I wish all of u well, and just want to tell u that I miss u soo soo much. Muacks

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ji eh,

read your post abt the right kinda wrong..i have a quote myself too,sort of ties in with yours which i thought i could share..mine goes like this...
"when in doubt, turn left, coz you'll never know when you'll be right."
Its kinda cheesy but means smthg to me.Yup, society decides whats right so its up to you to have the guts to go left.Of coz left isn't alwaz gonna be right alwaz.You'll have to use your brain to think it thru to do the right thing.Of coz, dun use this theory for navigation.Haha.Get lost dun blame me.
Take care over there dude...

03 October, 2006 01:13  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

phong, u nv fail to amused me. but i agree with you. i dun allwaiz to things the right way, i usually to it the left way. u noe why? coz im a left hander. haha, right is not allwaiz right, that i agree with you, and yes, you have to have the guts to stand up and tell pple the left way.

and for my navigation, so long nv navigate liao, but rest assure that it is still THERE. hahaha

i miss u phongster. send my regards to your gf, and im sure u muz be damn irrationale when it cums to her. *wink*

03 October, 2006 07:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home