***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: gg out of mexico again tomorrow.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

gg out of mexico again tomorrow.

got a tix to catch some exciting highlights in san miguel. what is it abt i shan't say, will show u guys with picture.

but what i'm going to do is going to be very dangerous, but it is gonna be fun. this is something that i thot i can only experience it in europe, but i get to do it here, alright. so happening...

i will be going out tml, and then leaving for cuba on wed. so i haf like today, sunday, and monday to finish my mid term paper. which is almost impossible becoz i need to do research, but then again, all the researched materials have been borrowed out by KS students, so i will just need to do it MY WAY.

time to hit the books, if im not replying to emails and msn messages, is not because i'm too busy to reply. is definitely i'm not in town but i will fill u in abt my life once i get to the mail.

meanwhile, i'm still trying to get the address of all my friends. designing a database, anyone wants to help let me know. I'm getting married soon, i need the address of all my frenz.

k, hitting my books now.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home