***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Regrets and Timeless

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Regrets and Timeless

Yet another year, trying to clock my annual post for 2014. Interestingly, I always yearn to grow up when I was younger, but now, I hope that time stood still. In the movie "click" it totally encapsulate the essence of living in the now. This open secret which I only just came to realization. How did I find out about it? The faithful Sunday that just passed allowed me to meet and talk to one of the most impt person of my life. It was a brief talk that lasted no more than 5mins, and that moment is probably the longest moment in my life that I will carry with me to my death bed. It was not the content of the conversation that left me a deep impression, but it was the person that impacted my life in a such amazing way made me feel that this less than 5mins conversation lasted a lifetime. I must say this is the best xmas present I have rec'd thus far. So excited about the earlier day encounter, I hurried to "dig up" our "past" from letters to gifts to emails, and then I ended up sleeping just before dawn. The process of trying to find back my past was quite awakening. I read and remember those things before, but never have i felt those meaning as strongly as I felt now. If only I knew then what I know now, or should I say if I felt then what I feel now, will things have been any different? In this episode, I realized the importance of "timelessness". Change is the only constant, but some things just don't change. I want to highlight my feelings were so real the whole night of past finding. It brings me back to the past, and made me realized how much I have changed over the years. It is unbelievable how true it is to say, one year older, one year wiser. Then, I would like to pray for wisdom, as I felt so foolish to be unable to see things the way it should then. And then now, I must pay the price of for being foolish. Love. Love doesn't change, it only gets stronger. I for one believe that the hallmark for love is being unconditional. I realized the greatest joy of giving and loving without expecting return. So, note to self - I shouldn't be trying to blame myself or change the past. Everything happen for a reason. And in this incident, I learnt the essence of living in the now!!! Making sure that I am wholesomely understanding and experiencing everything that is happening. The take away for the day is that she turned out to be the fine woman that I have always envisaged her to be and I am very happy for her because I'm very sure what she is about to embarked on something that probably what she was born to do. And as for me, I gave up the possibility of regrets. I didn't allow myself to rid the probabilities of the last opportunity to just have a conversation with her. Regrets happen when you didnt even try, and then later on, you would have wondered what would happened if you tried. I am glad that I wont live with any regrets of such from this day forward. A great way to end the year after I sold the biz that I have gave 4 years of my life to, then expanded my main biz and bought another dying business. And in the middle of all these, I decided to subscribe myself to EMBA so as to make sure that I'm continuing to live life to the fullest by making sure, i'm not too slack. =p Have a happy xmas and a merry new year everyone!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home