***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: You are the world traveller

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You are the world traveller

Not too long ago, i was this kid who have big dreams of travelling round the world. to be the world's next top traveller. as soon as I was in it, i know there was no turning back. having the childhood fantasies fulfilled is like a dream come true. then, it didnt end just here, i merely took a break to come back to perform a higher order purpose to contribute to this society.

I know there is this soft spot in me, even though the last time I did some crazy trip was like almost 2 years ago, I want to escape and go back to travel again. Hmm, did I just said escape? why would wanting to go traveling seems seems like an escape? Does that mean that I feel like being a traveller is a gd escape to what im doing now. Just something that I'm pondering about.

I hope i wouldnt turn to travelling as a way of escapism, bcoz it is juz too cool to brand it as that.

But for now, let me strive to be a serious worker who wants to contribute just a little bit to this society by slaving my arse off.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home