***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: 500 days of Summer

Thursday, November 05, 2009

500 days of Summer

Boy I just love Summer - the character. She is just so fuss-free, and easy going. Even though, she doesn't show much of commitment to whatever relationship she is in, I'm pretty sure that the guy is definitely not someone she really loves. Like she say, she woke up one day and knew that the next bf would be 'the one'. U just know it. Aww...how sweet.

This show actually depicts the present times casualness in relationship, which set apart from the conservative way of thoughts in relationship. I am for open relationships, but truth to be told, anything that doesn't requires commitment, that wouldn't be quality in it. At the end of the day, why waste time in doing something just for the fun of it, when actually, you can divert your energy to much important things.

Anyway, my main thoughts about this movie is the way it was actually taken. I like the whole concept of it, the continuous rewind and forwarding of the sequence, and the way it was being potrayed, also, they didnt use any A stars in this show, which I thought is very well done. Just love it.

I like the way they potray that nowadays, women can also be players, unlike the conventional thinking and how guys can be emotional and sensitive creatures. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home