***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Open mind?

Monday, November 02, 2009

Open mind?

Been to quite a few networking sessions and seminars, and i keep hearing people telling me to be open up myself more. Well, personally, I think I'm actually quite open to new ideas already, and I more often than not do give the benefit of doubt.

Lately, someone just asked me to be more open when I kept asking him the 'right' questions about some particular business. Interesting as it may sound, to open up oneself to ideas (as correct as how they are putting it), it seems like a hidden way of saying, com'on just accept and believe in my ideals.

Went to one of the MLM talked recently, and I was quite impressed with the foundation that they built on. I mean, generally, the people there are nice, no hard selling, but I felt as if I was involved in a sect, which I can't help but to feel this way. And the certain "way of life" they are trying to spread (imposed) to everyone. Great eye-opener nonetheless, but definitely not my cup of tea.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home