***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: So Morbid

Thursday, October 01, 2009

So Morbid

I think I did mention that a couple of weeks ago, i dreamt abt death - My death. I didn't see how I die in the dream, but I was the conscious during the process of death. I felt myself compressed and suddenly let loose, the feeling is like coming out from a stuffed room. It was so surreal. I wonder if this is a subtle hint for what it is to come.

The feeling was comparable when I passed out when I was playing a game of "oxygen deprivation" back in the army. However, the "oxygen deprivation" activity brought me to a state of High. Whereas, this dream....make me feel that it is all REAL. I can totally feel death. Death itself is defiitely not the end, the conscious will live on, and so does my what religion preaches, your soul lives on too.

And my friends are asking me...why m i talking abt death???

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home