***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Time is a rarity

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Time is a rarity

Time is no longer a luxury to me, it has slowly morphed into a rarity.

Thinking of how I managed to cope with 72hours in a day back in my uni days, I thought I really did a fantastic job (then), probably it has to be age too. Now that I'm slightly older, I dun seem to be able to keep up to it. I guess I probably have to lose a little to gain more. I wonder how long do I have to wait for this.

4 months more for me to fulfill my new year's resolution, and i do not want another wasted year to feel like I set a goal but did not achieve it, but my egging arm injury still do not want to go away. =(

Suddenly, lately I start to feel afraid from leaving this world. Thinking how I have not fully experience the opportunity of a life, also I can't bear to allow my parents to leave after me. I wonder where this sudden feeling came from. I reckoned it must be the white hair I saw on my mum's head, and also the many unfortunate incidents that happen recently.

Good thing is that I started on doing things that I truly believe in, rather than conforming to the social settings. Learn to love myself a little bit more, but also to remember to give unselfishy even more.

Today, I embarked on a new journey, and I hope the ending is as sweet as to why I even started it.

Now I start to remember again...I took 11 CCAs when I was in year 1 in uni. And right now, I think I'm taking 11 Modules and CCAs all in one. I wonder what the result will be like....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home