***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: have a go at life

Thursday, July 23, 2009

have a go at life

my poor friend was so upset when she found out things of her ex-bf have done. Been trying to calm her down for like 2 days already, hopefully things get better for her. I told her that things will only get better from here, and i think she finds it hard to believe at this point of time, and i know why. Is the point that u feel that u need to be sad and angry and u juz wanna live in it.

everytime when i think about what actually happened i felt the same way too. Perhaps, i'm a softie to just let it go. i want to live the point of my life and feel it again.

perhaps, thats whats life entails.

past few weeks was filled with amazing ups and not so bad downs. somehow I felt I have lost myself, dreams and aspirations for the past one year. worked has sucked me. relationship has sucked me too. but thank god, i came back and realized that there are more important things I need to do to make my life count as something that is worth living for.

I went on and on when I was talking about my traveling trip with penguin last nite. i so look forward for my next big trip. I wonder when it will be and would like to have a go at it again, assuming if time and space allow.

there is a reason for all our existence in this world. everyone is trying to find it, im glad i have found mine in my early years, and would like to go thru it.

there are only a few priorities in my life, god, family, friends, sports and travel. i dun think it is hard achieve, i have even taken career out of my priorities. =p

side tracking, but i juz say a fantasy that comes into life. na()m!l!u. go figure and find out.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home