***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: what is wrong?

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

what is wrong?

as i started with this blog, i juz want to share as much of my life as possible to my close friends and also for myself to recap on the days that i had so much fun or have been really down.

the recent -ve thots isnt what my blog is all abt. juz penning down my thots, in case if in the future i may wanna revisit it. ahem.

and yes that the past few weeks aint easy for me, probably im being put to a test by Him and i'm sure there will be a sunshine after the rain.

last week, i thought if anyone was to be given my position would be definitely be at the top of the work, popping champagnes and celebrating the achievement, but not me, not me when I am supposed to feel this way for the many things that happen last week. Last week would be one of the milestones in my life that when I look back, i would have confidently said that this is the week that it all happened and made me what im now and in the future.

and no, i wasnt happy, in fact i was pretty nonchalent and wld love to be left alone amist all these happenings. and then i ask y? no answers....

didnt quite feel myself, and quite often i fell into a deep sense of starring into spaces and thinking about nothing, and appearing quite oblivious to the surroundings, for reasons that I dunno.

probably i juz need to find myself AGAIN. =p

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home