***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: this is what i need

Sunday, August 02, 2009

this is what i need

after a taxing week of illness and injuries, i finally get to do some serious sports today. well, if u consider golf as a serious sport first. =p finally didnt get burnt for the first time, all thanks me being able to remember to apply sun-block at all cost. my skin is like peeling badly from last week's batam visit.

i haben been so sick for a long time, and i was perpetually sleeping everywhere i go. and it is definitely not the medication, i wondered what make me so sleepy. my friend told me that i fall asleep on her last nite, and i thot we ended the conversation, thats how sleepish i was.

got home not too long from coffee with my friend. yes, is like 4am. and i just love walking on the streets at nite, driving at nite, and listening to the calmness of the supposed bustling city in the day. the peacesfulness cum the traquility which i thot i was only able to enjoy when i was overseas, but i find myself soaking the feeling of it.

got a pretty quality meet up with my friend and was funny how we found out we SHARED some exact similar life experiences, in a rather amusing way when we looked back. we chatted, gossiped and of coz visited the toilet many times... didnt know that we never meet up with each other for 4 years, we still have not lost touch with each other at all.

n then i pondered...im thankful for all the friends i have, life would be so much less interesting without them. i got a message from one of my BEST friend who told me that she re-read our skol day messages and was thankful that i chalked up most of her skol days life and i was glad she was in my life too. those days that i treated her like a real brother, till i attended her wedding last year, albeit awkward, coz i nv thot my 'brother' would eventually get married. but still thankful for the great times we share.

im actually very random in typing this post, but i think the essence of it all is that tonight, i was able to enjoy the night in the raw state without any inhibition. did my favourite spending a little bit of me-time. it was gold. i hope every weekend can be as such in time to come.

my CEO caught me reading recruit page today and asked me if im looking for a job, i looked at him and started laughing, and i continued reading. lolx. deep inside me, i know i will definitely not join a competitor, coz i know i love my company too much to do such thing, but never say never. browsing thru the recruit page was a deliberate effort on my part to help some of my friends to look for job openings coz they are so unhappy abt their job.

thot of the week: do i know what i want? yes, probably abt 50%. but i definitely know what i DO NOT want. for that, it is 100%.

so to link to this topic, i need to know what i DO NOT want and act on IT. whatever i want, doesnt really matter. whatever i want, i can live without. but i cannot live without what i NEED.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home