***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Early Morning Entry

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Early Morning Entry

Couldn't sleep at 3am in the morning though I have to work later. Feeling all so surreal. Thinking of how beautiful everything is/CAN BE.

I feel this is all coming back. The one that I have lost. I'm glad I found you again. It better be you because I would rather you do not come back than to come back half-heartedly. Never have I felt that you since the day I lost you, but lately the tell-tale signs are strong. I guess it was all taken for granted for the longest of time.

The question is, when did I ever lose you? I thought I have you all along, how can I have possibly lost you. One can only wonder. But thank god I found you again!!!

I guess the trip to the science center helps. The Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition was all but exciting. I did not learn anything interesting that I already did not know, but the good take away is that I learn that my trip to europe makes me piece many things together, at least for this part of the history of Leonardo Da Vinci. What traveling brought me (directly or indirectly) are the many good things like knowing more about history, geography, people, Friends, business, culture, etc which of course outweigh the bad experience. Then all these made me think again why in the first place I wanted to travel. Definitely is not for the reasons I mentioned.

I know it was a dream that I set for myself because I wanted to embark on something meaningful. When I say meaningful, it is suppose to be like a "wow" factor, more than a experiential experience like that I have mentioned. It was really an "achievement-driven" kinda wish to travel, but i reckoned the take-away is so much more. I wondered what would be like if I embarked in something different. errr, like start working after i grad? or maybe work overseas (which have been always my dream)? or maybe to continue studying?

at this point of time, it feels so good to be right on track, and to share the success with you. Thank you for coming back, and I know I can count on you when I need to. u have been mine and yours pillar of strength and support. U held back my tears and turn them into strength, u made me do things that I wouldn't have thot is possible, you made me do things that I do not like well and things that I like better. u made me too nice sometimes, but u are equally balanced to make me a badboy at times too. u made me feel that life is definitely worth living for, and as much respect I should give to it, I should learn to relax and have fun. i won't say i miss you, partly becoz I thot you were here all along, but is good to know that you are here though you have been gone for a long time.

Let's have another egotrip, shall we? and I know what you gonna say next, and stop telling me how gd u are. juz prove to me now that despite being so gd, u are still able to keep your feet to the ground, this is my next challenge to you, and also, u are so not going get rid of me, i warn you, or fear me getting rid of you too.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home