***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: the 5 people that I met during this long weekend

Monday, November 30, 2009

the 5 people that I met during this long weekend

it was quite a memorable weekend as i continued to learn more about myself. as much as this post sound really exciting, in actual facts, the work done during the weekend is far from exciting. it was a casual nite out to party, some arguements with friend, some quiet chit-chat with friends, having a seminar and meeting my teacher.

being so busy with my work (like always), i often missed the opportunity to meet up with one of the most respected man that came into my life. he is none other than my sec skol AMaths teacher. I would like to think that I do have the 5% gift in Maths, but he gave me the 95% confidence to be good at it, and 100% more to be a more spiritually guided and personality defined person. he never fails to make an impression as a teacher to offer his valuable advices when i was younger. he is often a good place to turn to should I need any help in any advices. this lead to an incredible 12 years of friendship.

things took a turn last year, when he sort of lost himself, and i saw the process. it was unbearable to be witnessing a great man like him going thru the whole process. everyone was concerned about him, and i did pray and hope that he may one day find the light. the meeting over the weekend with him seems to be really +ve. he is back to his original self. i was so happy for him. he changed a little, but definitely is for the best. i know many people are going to say, there he goes again, but really, with god's grace, he overcame the barriers and became a better man.

a personal friend who is a partner in a law firm told me that he never thot of becoming a lawyer, because he has always wanted to be a teacher. and the reason why he wanted to become a teacher is because of my AMaths teacher. His selflessness, his guidance, his attention to details to all the young boys' need is golden. God could never have given us a better teacher than that.

i'm really happy that he is in good shape now, also, he just is going to move to a condo in Kovan, i will have more self-invitation to go there for swim soon. =)

had dinner with one of my friend for dinner, and she was asking me if i am having the idea that all the girls out there are out to cheat me and therefore i'm just not getting into dates. i chuckled. thot abt it, she may be right, but i found out a more wholesome answer for that which i think is rather stupid. so i shan't comment it here. =p

thots that i gathered over the long weekend: "if u really love someone, there will not be any sacrifices made becoz everything you do is natural. you only made sacrifices when u subconsiously want something back in return. by giving up something is merely an act to enhanced some other aspect of a relationship wouldnt constitute to sacrifice.

i know that i may/may not be wrong, but i believe if you have me in your intentions, u will make me feel right, not wrong.

crazie week ahead. watch out!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home