***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Roller Coaster trip

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Roller Coaster trip

Last week was one of the roller coaster week for me. A mixed of happiness, as well as saddness and disappointment. I can't seem to pinpoint the feeling that i had, but i guessed the best feeling that I felt at any point of time was confused (even in the midst of feeling all of these).

Just within one week, so many things happened. Didn't really work out with someone, and I also got a job offer of something that I would perceived it as a stepping stone for me in my career.

There is nothing sour about losing something, i guess the experience of having it and eventually losing it is something that I wish it would never happen but i reckoned the best way to face it, is to embrace it.

Moving on to my job, i guess im going to take a route less travelled. Of course the pay is not really that attractive, but i think the overall training is something i think that would value-add me in the next few months, and it will definitely give me enough time study for my CFA. Hopefully.

This week, many of us were sadden by the passing of our friend Stephen who was an extremely gifted Artist. He was definitely one. It just remind us how fragile n unpredictable our lives are. Sometimes people only remember you when u part from this world, during peace time, everyone (!almost) assume the role of the society to be BUSY.

If I haven't tell you how important you are to me, do know that everyone who is reading is important to me and if I never tell you this, but you have definitely make a +ve difference to my life, if not, u wldn't be reading this blog at all.

Sometimes I joke too much (not for the liking of many), but I believe life shouldn't be all serious and no fun. And we should celebrate being able to live EVERYDAY. Being a little less serious doesnt mean that i'm not serious. =p It only means that I would go the extra mile to make sure u feel at ease being with me. =p

Lets not forget about those who are important to us and show our love whenever possible to those who MATTERS. Even a simple hug will do the job well. Gosh, i'm being a little sentimental here, oh well, go celebrate LIFE and spread the LOVE.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home