***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Warsaw, Poland

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Warsaw, Poland

I was told Eastern Europe and Western Europe are worlds apart, and I think the only difference that I can really see is the price difference. Things are generally cheaper. I can’t really say how cheap Eastern Europe is, but from Warsaw, which is supposed to be the most expensive part of Eastern Europe, is quite affordable. I'm so looking forward to visit the rest of Eastern Europe.
I arrived at the train station and I didn't get to see my host, because it was way too big to meet up. But it was quite an interesting experience to find my way to their place, and to realize that Malgorzata was actually still looking and waiting for me in the train station. I feel so bad.
At the same time when I'm staying at her place, Cherie who is from Australia is surfing her couch (for 3 weeks), because Malgorzata did not want her to leave. lolx. The whole family with Tomek and their son was a joy to be with. It just feel that there is so much love, and I can simply stay there forever.
This is me having fun with Franek. My fatherly or kidish instinct is calling. He is so adorable....
I met up with Meg and Lech in Warsaw, the last we met were at Mexico and this time, is kinda funny how we found a Mexico City art exhibiton and decided to reminisce the place we spent half a year together. Both of them have mexican partners, how lucky they are....
They showed me around the city and was really interesting. The most prominent building in Warsaw must be the palace which was given by the Russian as a "rememberence of communism", which I think the polish either love it or hate it. Love it because is like a trademark of Warsaw but hate it because they just want to leave a scar in their previous territories.
Warsaw has an old town which was somewhat nice, maybe because I have been to too many places, that sometimes I just find everything almost the same. lolx. But like I say, the atmosphere is different and I think it is still nice in its own way.
This is me, is only typical that I have to order half litre of beer for every meal i eat. I have been drinking every single day since I started on France tour. My poor liver and kidneys, they worked so hard....gotta let them rest man.
This is a Warsaw speciality, De Volaille, Chick fillet stuffed with mushrooms, butter and cheese. Gosh is so nice. And the white stuff around it is noodles made from potatoes. Yum....
And then I visited a very very nice garden in the east of Warsaw, it is so nice, I call this my enchanted garden.
I met up with Urszula for breakfast and she sent me to the airport. I never meet people just to send me to the airport. This is really amusing, and I also finally found someone who travelled to Singapore and she quite like it.
And last but not least, your Poland trip will never be complete if you do not see this....

1 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is really a pleasant one it assists new the web viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


Feel free to surf to my homepage ... http://www.offersdailyus.com/3-months-half-price-hd-pack-upgrade-at-sky-online-existing-customers/

30 April, 2013 12:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home