***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: My Son, Vietnam

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Son, Vietnam

My buddy and I was asking how to get to My Son with the hotel receptionist and we had a hard but amusing time trying to understand her. We were asking how do we get to My Son, and she was saying, u want to see "My Son", and we keep saying that we want to visit My Son and not wanting to see YOUR SON. Then after a while, we realized the My Son is pronouced as Mei Sen and not My Son. My Son is like an Ang Koh Wat site, but it is of a relatively smaller scale. Nevertheless, it is only impressive for the first 10 mins of your trip, so b4 u go there, consider your options and weigh it as it may not prove worth it to travel so much out of the way and just be awed for only 10 mins.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home