***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Boracay, Philippines

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Boracay, Philippines

This is the top 10 beaches in the world. And I wished it wasnt listed in the first place. I heard from so many people the beach was so much nicer a decade ago. it is still gd, but just not as gd as last time. The among of tourist that u see will scare the shit out of u. Imagine walking in raffles place in the morning, and thats that kinda traffic u experience when u walk along the beach. Diving in Boracay.

The food and everything that they sell are of super inflated prices. That is why u must know where to get cheap n good food. However, if you can find what locals usually eat, then u will be in for a jolly good deal. :) The buffet dinner on the beach is quite cheap as compared to singapore la. Like SGD5-8. With seafood.

There are lotsa gigantic sand castles there, and they require u to pay if u want to take a photo of it. There is ridiculous. People just build the sand castle, and they just stand by it and collect money when u try to take a pict of it. Ridiculous way of earning money....
Spend a week in Boracay. Everyday just lazing on the beach, reading my story book. I can't believe that I'm actually lazing alone and enjoying the sun and the sea. Is like ultimate relaxation la. And not forgetting to practice some of my camera skills. It is taken by my new baby. Canon 30D. The pictures are really nice. I really dunno who the hell this girl is, but she seem to be posing, so i just took a shot at her. =p



Bring me back to Boracay~~~~~

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home