***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Mad Rush

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mad Rush

Was asking if help was needed for the presentation tml last nite, and they say no need, everything is alright. Today, when I went for meeting, everything is in a mess. I have already discount 100% of my standards, and still have to end up doing the powerpoint, because really cannot make it la. It doesn't help when my stupid risk management term paper is not any easier....argh

Enough of ranting....

Remember I was supposedly going Cuba with lotas people. Those people actually planned to go like this weekend, about 13 of them, and just last weekend, they all backed out one by one. hahaha, if I had listen to them and go later, i wouldn't even have gone to Cuba. And standard reasons, dun wanna miss skol, wanna study for exams, and no money. And that girl that was played out supposedly played me out the other time. She wanted to celebrate bdae there, this is so sad and traumatic experience for her.

Now, gonna pia my term paper oledie. Mummy is back from Vietnam, going to give me a prelude of my graduation trip. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home