***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Updated home news...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Updated home news...

Even though I'm at the other end of the world, my current home affair still up to date. Thanks to my trusted asiaone.com.sg and of coz my recent addiction of mr. b**** show.

Moving on, I find the recent saga abt this "elite girl" quite amusing. How such a comment from a young girl sparked out so much emtions. Take a look at the comments http://www.suchvividnothing.blogspot.com/ . Well, not that I agree or disagree with her, but I think we should just take it like a pinch of salt, why read so much into things....ren bi ren, qi si ren. Relac lah....

The next thing that I find it rather funny from mr. b**** show is about the transport minister encouraging more singaporeans to take public transport. hahaha, so wouldn't the rich and famous aka the law-makers lead by examples? hahaha....that is like stabbing himself. I believe those "up there" are of a certain intellect, such statements are pretty unnecessary and it is really stupid to say.... Luckily there is no way for people to air their views, bcoz freedom of speech is 200% impossible back home. So no worries...

I was sharing with friends and teachers here about the "system" back home. About the "democratic" society. Stating nothing more/less than the facts, and all of them are so concerned that they asked me if I like staying in SG. hahaha, that is so funny. I dun even sound sad or unhappy when describing my country to them, yet, people are feeling for me. I wonder y? Everyone is so amazed/shocked by the fact of many things bac home like NO CHEWING GUMS, DEALTH PENALTY, NO FREE SPEECH, etc....

Well growing up from there, i think everything is perfectly fine, at least we all know we are staying in peace and harmony, or at least it seem so. When was the last time u felt patriotic to your own country? how often was the patriotism natural? u can see the law-makers are doing so much to mke pple feel for the cty. all the national day songs, all with a motive of instilling a sense of patriotism. Isn't all these instilling artificial. It sounds like in times of war, u are forced, or conned to die for the cty instead of u reallie doing what u felt for.

had so many things i wanna share, but i dun wanna risk shutting dwn my blog. and all the coded words are used to prevent HITS from viewers who randomly used the search engines. So u dun see my using the cty, n etc. But I'm sure if ur one of us, u will noe wat im toking abt.

gg bac home soon....6 more weeks....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home