***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Dreams

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dreams

I juz realized i gave up alot for my dreams. Both tangibles and intangibles. But i reckoned it is worth every shit of it man.

At least, what I strongly believed in 3 years ago, i still feel the same now.

Many times when we set off into achieving something we really want, we often neglect or give up lotsa things along the way. It is plain too obvious to go unnotice of these stuffs.... I was feeling that i may have forgo some impt stuffs along the way.... somehow, my believe have been shaken a little. thank god, i have a very clear direction of what i want the end state to be, so as of nw, there is no immediate task that i wanna achieve, as for my trip to europe, im putting it on hold for some personal reasons which i hpe to resolve asap.

Was in a deep conversation with my friend, dunno if it is deep to her anot, coz she is quite a bimbo. Was in a discussion about the things we do and for what purpose. It seems to me that she had a very clear direction of where she wanna go and what she wanna do, but she may only see ONE route in achieving her goals, when i wld assume there r more than one way to achieve it. Oh well, dun wanna stick my leg into her affair, but i think she taught me a gd lesson. Dun fixed ya mind to something only in one particular way, there are 1001 ways to do something. I'm juz so happie hw so mani tings turn out so well for me even though is not something that i planned for, and it reinforces to what my feelings are now...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home