***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: i know what i don't want but i do not know what i want?

Thursday, December 03, 2009

i know what i don't want but i do not know what i want?

just this week I have so many people telling me these. How is it possible to know what you dun wanna but u do not know what you want? cliche as it sounds, but it is true.

what they dun wanna, is what they dislike, the rest, i guess they are pretty much up for the exposure. :)

i have never come across a situation like this. i mean, ultimately, i really do know what i want. even though, sometimes i might just tell u, i dunno. subconsiously, i KNOW!!! i guess pretty much that because i know what i want, that is why i do what i do.

i was wishing if i could do things aimlessly or recklessly, but my male's logical thinking never fails me. I'm too logical. someone wants told me to be less logical and be more emotional. i wonder how will it help? i guess the word emotional shouldn't be used, it should be more sensitive. i reckoned i could just be less logical, but i cannot be totally illogical.

for now, i really do know what i want, therefore, this leads me to know what I do not want, at all!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home