***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Barcelona City, Spain

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Barcelona City, Spain

One of the most visited city in Europe because of its great Sun and little rainfall makes it a perfect destination for sun-hunters.

Other than the amazing architectures that you will see all over Barcelona, like this funny cocoon shaped like building which is a stone throw away from my house, there is also other things that are worth visiting for in this city. The weather is really good especially so during winter and summer. Winter is never too cold and summer, u can get all the sun you want. :)

Even the cemetry is so nice. The best one that I have seen so far is undeniably in Cuba, but this one is definitely no.2.
And the church beside the cemetry is equally nice as well.
The night life is really good, and I cannot wait for all the fiestas to set in, and I will be partying all night long. This is a picture of the Gothic.
For every good thing, it definitely comes with something bad. Just into my 4th day of stay here, someone put her hand into my pocket where my wallet is and tried to pickpocket. Thank God, I was so blessed to have such an experience, I mean I heard it from almost all my friends who visited Barcelona and told me that they got mugged, and I'm wondering when is my turn, and I finally got a chance to experience it. The way she does it was so professional. We were all entering the train and I was one of the last few to enter, and she gave way to me which essentially make her the last person to enter. This plan is so well thought off, imagine after taking my wallet, she can just back off and even when I realized, it would have been too late, because the metro has already moved and she is already out of the train. But thank God again for allowing me to catch her hands, and she had to quickly jumped off the train, because I think she saw from the look of my eyes that I'm definitely going to go after her. I'm hoping I get a chance to nab the next mugger and see what he/she gotta say.

Nevertheless, I still think this is definitely an ideal place to settle in, I mean to stay for a while. Is really cool, and I really lucky to have choosen the right place to take up a spanish course. :) My next business plan, is definitely an eatry.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home