***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Playa de Barcelona, Spain

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Playa de Barcelona, Spain

Is amazing how this city have a great beach. I will never give up the opportunity to take a photo of my feets in the mediterrain sea. With so many fish under my leg.
The beach is really crowded during summer, thank god is approaching winter, and it is cold to be at the beach, but the sun made it more bearable. I'm amazed how there is actually SURF and people are actually trying to surf and kayak surf, i think i should try that one day. :)
Not only does it have a great sea, it also has one of the coolest and nicest port around. With many sail ships and yatch, it just makes me wonder when is my turn to get one. =p
If one has the time, is always nice to take a walk down this road. It just feel too good to be true that you have a port, and a nice beach all together in such an amazing city. And I'm thinking maybe I should take my book and go there for a pinic say sometime next week....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home