***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Last time u feel Great and now u feel like shit

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Last time u feel Great and now u feel like shit

Have you ever wondered how does it feels like being 'not there'. Can't actually really describe it, but I have always wondered how does it feels last time when you totally cannot make it.

Was like almost brillant for maths in sec skol n JC. Treated like the gods, then I allwaiz wondered how come is so hard for others to understand Maths. Then now, i totally realized, haha, especially when I'm taking my finance in spanish, i realize is not hard not to understand and the feeling is indeed frustrating. Not that I nv try, but I guess the stupid language barrier is kicking in. hahaha...

Last time when I was in army, I always wonder, how is it possible for me not to run under 9.30, not I even have problems running under 11mins.

All these tell me that u cannot be the best for long, and unless u made a deliberate effort to stay up there, u nv will. I shld just stop taking things for granted and continue to where I left off...I totally hate this feeling of knowing that I can do it but yet I am so ill-discipline to maintain it. The feeling sux...really suxxxxx.....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home