***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: The next phase...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The next phase...

Yesterday mark the election of my club back at home. And 13 candidates were nominated to continue to the voyage...

I do not really know them, but one thing I'm confident is that as long as they serve with their passion and will, they will eventually reached their final destination with a sure sense of satisfaction and pride. I wish them all the very best....

It seems so....fast. all in a flash, two years ago I was in their shoes. And boy am i glad I made the choice to step up and join the crew. Outdoor adventure has always been my passion and I'm glad that I shared it with many other people during my course... I hope this spirit can be preserved and continue to spread by all...

Man, I'm already going to miss the days I have doing crazy things... Oh well, old things dun go, new things wont cum. And I'm ready for my next adventure....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home