***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Footprints in the water

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Footprints in the water

When i was in cj first 3 months, I will always pass a paper with a note "there is a footprint on the ceiling" down the lecture class. Was so playful last time, but it was sure fun, how is it possible for a footprint to b on a ceiling. And it was so funny when u see everybody reading the note then slowly looked up in the ceiling, and u will start to laugh.

Well, and I got inspired by Kester to take a similar shot as him of footprints in the sea.
The picture on top is Kester Legs in Red Sea and below is my legs in the Carribean Ocean.

If you happen to have a shot of your footprint in any water body in the world, do send it to me. It will be so awesome to collect diff pics of waterbodies all over the world, especially when I'm so into water.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home