***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Blogging

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogging

the purpose of this blog shares my personal experiences and thoughts about certain topics or subjects. It does not in any way represent my feelings at any point of time. I have seen too many people being virtually raped, as if they are totally naked by revealing too much of their feelings on blogs.

What good is a blog if you just talk about general stuff? I choose to prevent my state of mind being rape. To really know my thoughts, do drop me a call and we can discuss greater in depth.

2 voice message:

Blogger melody said...

did ur tagboard die?? anw i moved to wordpress u know right?

17 January, 2010 11:09  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

yeah, there is a link at your old blog. sorrie i dun tagged that much.

i fb more. and yes, makan soon!!!

i disabled my tagboard. comments work best for me. im notified. :)

20 January, 2010 01:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home