***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: goodbye 2009

Thursday, December 31, 2009

goodbye 2009

last post for this year. I must reflect on the exciting journey that I experienced this year. I would have thought that the experience would be pale in comparision to those in yester years, alas I came to realize each of the years brings about new experiences in life. I know it sounds cliche and 'correct', but it really does. I understand so many aspect of life and thank god I get this sooner than later. I would assume this to be the rite of passage, an initiation to what life is all about. I'm glad that things happen. I was shown the way that things all happen for a reason and the world is a balance. Balance? Eywar creates the balance (it is said in avatar). For every laugther that one cries out, there is another tear falling to the ground. For every bit of food that each of us consume, there is one out there trying to fight poverty. For every dollar that we spend on luxuries, someone out there is in debt. For someone that great to be pronouced, there will be one that is the fallen one. For someone to love u, u know there is someone out there who hates u. Life does comes to a complete circle eventually, and all of us will find a place in this world. All of us will be here to fulfill a purpose, that only u noe what the purpose will be. That is why with every struggle that I experienced in this trying time, I draw strength from my golden days, for times that I feel like I am top of the world, I know that I have to make provision for the day of my defeat, for days that I'm thankful of living in this world, I do need to make preparations for the life after death.

To sum up 2009, is easy for me to write it off as an absolutely terrible year, but the truth is, I realized my friends and family are always here for me, and in tough times, it is never too tough when you know god is in this journey with you. I somehow feel I love this feeling. :) to know that u are being loved, I guess it beats the feeling of being the 'best'?

With this reflection, I am eagerly looking forward to a whole new year.

Wishing a great year for one and all.

2010, I'm ready. Seeya soon.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home