***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Whats next???

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Whats next???

it seems like so long ago that I was working for something that I wanted so badly in my life (then), and now that i have got it, I can't help but to feel a little aimless as to what is it in it for me next....

You see, I have a dream when I was in pri school, and then another dream in sec school, and another in jc and another in army and then my last one was just before I started uni. Now that Im (actually) moving onto the next phase of my life, I need to know what is the reason of my existence in this world.

had a very interesting conversation with my friend yesterday, and slowly I have discovered what is my next goal. I suddenly felt so inspired and hopefully this will continue be the light that carries me thru the darkness....

i pulled myself out of the bed today and get on my NEW daily rountine to run everyday. Today was the first time that I ran in the rain since my army dazes and it seem so refreshing. It just freshen me up quite abit and i think I will go all the way. To work hard for something that I strongly believe in the cause of it.

had a great chat with my mum last nite. great to share about everything. it just make me feel that hey, i will definitely have my mum (at least) that I can depend on. and is so comforting to know that.

next week is the start of my official first job in singapore, i'm feeling excited and can't wait for it to start, the only problem is that i have quite a number of exams that i need to take in the next few weeks too. think im gonna be super busy for the month of march...argh!!!

now, i seriously enjoy hibernating at home, because it just make me remember how much I miss home when I was touring all over the world.

Last weekend, met up with the CSers and it was really fun. It was my first time and I hope there can be more to come. Got to know some awfully awesome people from CS that have since brighten up my days and fill my life with love and warmth, and i'm so thankful for what CS has given me thus far.

Yesterday, I visited my buddy in Leader Course when I was in army. I hated it so much that the unexpected reunion is always at BAD places, this time is in the hospital when he was diagnosed with a 3rd stage cancer. However fortunate, there seems to be hope, and I pray that he and his family will be watched over in this period of trial.

Easy come easy go, but this few weeks have taken a toil on my state of mind, with so many things happening around me, is hard to feel RIGHT. I must say is in fact quite mentally taxing, given the fact that people around me are not having their best time of their lives. I feel for them and my prayers will always be with them.

At least one greatest consolation was the "hug" that I have gotten from Mark on Sat. Well, it is not just a normal hug. I just feel so connected, and that all these years of prayers did eventually come true. God does reply to my prayers like he always does. As the day awaits, my books are calling, betta go do the bit of mugging that I OUGHT to be doing now.

"Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,That I shall say good night till it be morrow."

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home