***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Twenty-Five

Friday, May 04, 2007

Twenty-Five

In March, I celebrated my 25th bdae. The celebrations wasnt as wild or big as what I had last year, but still I would considered a very special one. Got flooded by bdae messages, which to me meant alot whole deal. So thank you guys.

Bdae cake, I have got 1. The oreo cheesecake specially baked. Im like damn touched la. My favourite cake somemore. Thank you for the effort k, really appreciated it.

And i also got my 30D, special thanks to all those who contribute to it. haha, i promise the world will be a better place to live in bcoz of the pix that i will b producing. :)

Personally, i dun really like to celebrate my bdae. It really doesnt feel anything special to me. Even though, u may want to spend it with your love ones and blah blah blah. But why make someone feel special only in the 1/365 days.

I seriously dunno if I will get to celebrate another bdae, but thankfully, I'm already very blessed with my family and friends, there is seriously nothing much that I would want to ask for anymore.

And yes, unknowingly, i'm oledie in my mid-twenties.... ...n it is only a number....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home